Account Executive 1:1 Customer Engagement
Selling at our client provides access to market-leading technology, uncapped earning potential and world’s most innovative organizations as reference-able clients. As the recognized industry leader in Real-Time Interaction Management, according to analysts such as Gartner and Forrester, they challenge companies to rethink the way they manage 1:1 customer engagements and optimize customer value.
In this role you will:
● Identify and develop Marketing and Customer Decisioning opportunities within an assigned portfolio of existing customers and new organizations.
● Provide insight to the customer as the basis of commercial conversation, teaching customers something valuable about how to optimize customer value.
● Build relationships with key Marketing and associated powerbases based on domain and solution experience to further accelerate strategic value for the customer.
Our client offers:
● A rapidly growing yet well-established business
● The world’s most innovative organizations as reference-able clients
● Analyst acclaimed technology leadership in a massive emerging market
● A fast-paced, exciting, collaborative, and rewarding sales environment within innovative industries
● Competitive salary + uncapped commission targets, employee equity in the company, ….
You should be passionate about making the world’s leading organizations more effective in optimizing the customer value of their customer base.
● Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
● 10+ years’ selling complex enterprise software solutions to major organisations and / or equivalent in a marketing services / consultancy / agency environment
● Extensive knowledge of the CMO, Retention Executive, Revenue Officer etc., Next Best Action, predictive analytics and real-time marketing or solid understanding of same through sales of related technologies
● Thorough understanding of the Digital Marketing landscape
● Demonstrated sales and account management skills
● Demonstrated consultative skills
● Excellent communication skills with the ability to interact with both senior business and IT managers within large blue chip organisations.
● Comfortable working in an entrepreneurial, high growth and pressurised environment
● Ability to grasp new technology concepts quickly and think creatively
Additional Preferred Qualifications:
● Experienced in utilisation of recognised sales methodologies (Solutions Selling, Powerbase Selling, The Complex Sale, Challenger etc)
Our client is the leader in software for customer engagement and operational excellence. They are empowering digital transformation at the world's leading companies. Their adaptive, cloud-architected software – built on its unified Platform – empowers people to rapidly deploy, and easily extend and change applications to meet strategic business needs. Over its 30-year history, our client has delivered award-winning capabilities in CRM and Digital Process Automation, powered by advanced artificial intelligence and robotic automation, to help the world’s leading brands achieve breakthrough business results.
InSearch is the leading Executive Search agency in the Benelux. We have been active in the Technology sector since 1998 and we are commissioned by prominent organisations to fill positions by means of headhunting. Our focus is on commercial positions ranging from mid career to senior management within the IT industry. InSearch stands for a professional approach that leads to the desired results. Our focus, experience, passion and commitment make us a unique and authoritative Executive Search agency in the Technology sector.