Account Executive Business Process Intelligence
As an Business Process Intelligence Platform (BPI) Account Executive, you will work with your assigned Sales manager and associated support resources to drive revenue for the BPI product line. With this all in one platform customers can quickly realign their organization and bring changes to life at an accelerated rate. It allows them to mine, model, simulate, analyze, optimize, and execute there processes.
You will be responsible for managing all aspects of the sales process and creating a business plan to achieve your target quota within your assigned accounts. You will be responsible for identifying and qualifying opportunities, developing and driving strategy and closing deals.
Expectations and tasks:
• Representing our client and its BPI product line in customer accounts.
• Meet and exceed direct sales goals.
• Manage and track customer engagement and activity through established sales processes and systems as well as keeping customer account data current and accurate.
• Work effectively within a team environment to maximize revenue potential and ensure customer success.
• Manage all aspects of the sales process including lead generation, qualification, evaluation, close and account care.
• Independently run discovery sessions with lines of business while managing and leading the sales cycle. Managing a virtual account team.
• Effectively advise and influence customers through consultative selling techniques.
• Research the customer environment to create effective business impact models, build business cases, ROI & TCO models.
• Other related duties as assigned.
• Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree.
• Exceptional sales and analytical skills, as well as written and verbal communication skills, interpersonal skills including collaboration, facilitation, negotiation, and persuasion.
• Ability to prospect, champion and articulate business cases and have proven track record of closing deals.
• Ability to present and articulate a complete application solution.
• Ability to think out-of-the-box and impress customers with your line of thinking and have a proven record to be a leader and team player.
Our client helps more than 400,000 customers worldwide work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively. Originally known for leadership in enterprise resource planning (ERP) software, they have evolved to become a market leader in end-to-end business application software and related services for database, analytics, intelligent technologies, and experience management. As a cloud company with 200 million users and more than 100,000 employees worldwide, they are purpose-driven and future-focused, with a highly collaborative team ethic and commitment to personal development. Whether connecting global industries, people, or platforms, they help ensure every challenge gets the solution it deserves.
InSearch is an executive search agency, founded in 1998 and specialised in commercial IT positions, ranging from mid-career to senior management, in the Benelux. Our client base varies from disruptive start-ups and scale-ups to billion-dollar multinationals. InSearch stands for a professional approach that leads to the desired results. Our focus, experience, passion and commitment make us a unique and authoritative executive search agency in the IT industry.