Account Executive Customer Engagement & Commerce-dupliceren
As an Account Executive, you will work with your assigned Sales manager and associated support resources to drive revenue for the e-Commerce product line: Sales, Marketing, e-Commerce en Service software. You will be responsible for managing all aspects of the sales process and creating a business plan to achieve your target quota within your assigned corporate accounts. You will be responsible for identifying and qualifying opportunities, developing and driving strategy and closing deals.
Expectations and tasks:
• Representing our client and its e-Commerce product line in corporate accounts.
• Manage and track customer engagement and activity through established sales processes and systems as well as keeping customer account data current and accurate.
• Work effectively within a team environment to maximize revenue potential and ensure customer success.
• Manage all aspects of the sales process including lead generation, qualification, evaluation, close and account care.
• Independently run discovery sessions with lines of business while managing and leading the sales cycle. Managing a virtual account team.
• Effectively advise and influence customers through consultative selling techniques.
• Research the customer environment to create effective business impact models, build business cases, ROI & TCO models.
• Develop a deep knowledge ofe-Commerce products and associated solutions.
• Meet and exceed direct sales goals
• Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree.
• Exceptional analytical and technical skills, as well as written and verbal communication skills, interpersonal skills including collaboration, facilitation, negotiation, and persuasion.
• Ability to prospect, champion and articulate business cases and have proven track record of closing 7 figure deals in large accounts.
• Ability to present and articulate a complete application and technology solution.
• Ability to think out-of-the-box and impress customers with your line of thinking and have a proven record to be a leader and team player.
• You are a passionate evangelist. You believe that our client wants to “change the game” and win the new world of e-Commerce.
• You love e-Commerce! You have the aptitude to become a master and will use it to manage YOUR territory effectively.
With locations in more than 130 countries, our client is the world leader in enterprise software and software-related services.
InSearch is the leading Executive Search agency in the Benelux. We have been active in the Technology sector since 1998 and we are commissioned by prominent organisations to fill positions by means of headhunting. Our focus is on commercial positions ranging from mid career to senior management within the IT industry. InSearch stands for a professional approach that leads to the desired results. Our focus, experience, passion and commitment make us a unique and authoritative Executive Search agency in the Technology sector.