Commercial Manager Quality and Test Automation
Together with the Business Unit Manager you form the MT and you carry the P&L responsibility over a team of the best quality engineers, test automation consultants and auditors in the Netherlands. As the Commercial Manager you are responsible for Sales & Marketing. You kick-start clients’ software quality improvement journey and you'll use your entrepreneurial skills and can-do attitude to leverage your commercial skills to secure high-performance projects!
In this role, you will also:
- Actively and independently pursue and develop new opportunities at existing and new customers;
- Qualify opportunities, write quotations, create account plans, build relationships, define projects, develop marketing initiatives, spot cross-selling opportunities, negotiate and sell deals;
- Translate new IT trends into customer propositions;
- Transform customer problems into innovative approaches;
- Smoothly and efficiently manage projects to create the right product, “done right”;
- Speak the languages of the software developer and the client’s boardroom, switching effortlessly between both to ensure a direct and effective relationship with all stakeholders;
- Proactively set expectations and requirements, staying two steps ahead of any problems;
- Provide collaboration and solution-based management while smoothly navigating client politics and interests;
- Manage customer expectations, the organization, and project staffing levels.
You’re an optimistic realist and commercial at heart (opening new doors, preparing quotations, presenting proposals, seeing opportunities). You’re deeply connected, with a network of middle management and CxOs in the top 250 Dutch organizations.
- are goal-oriented and hands-on, at a commercial level;
- are an entrepreneur with a proven track record in the field of complex software service sales;
- think and work at a bachelor or Master’s degree level;
- speak Dutch and English fluently;
- have a perfect fit with our technical experts, quality engineers, and software developers;
- take initiative and responsibility; proactively create and direct;
- possess the ambition and drive to take on world-class projects;
- never settle for “good enough”;
- can draw on years of experience in fast-paced commercial settings;
- strive to break records;
- don’t accept limitations or hiding behind processes.
Our client explores and creates new frontiers. Always one step ahead of what businesses need, they turn the latest technology trends into advantages for their customers. As a mainstream frontrunner, they create new solutions and build the future with their clients. An international network of passionate technologists and pioneering craftsmen, they provide the cutting-edge tools, training and consulting services that make businesses work better, smarter, and faster. The Group consists of six specialized, interlinked companies and has offices in Amsterdam and Hilversum (Netherlands), Paris, Delhi, Bangalore and Boston, they employ over 700 people worldwide and generated 85 million in revenue in 2017.
InSearch is the leading Executive Search agency in the Benelux. We have been active in the Technology sector since 1998 and we are commissioned by prominent organisations to fill positions by means of headhunting. Our focus is on commercial positions ranging from mid career to senior management within the IT industry. InSearch stands for a professional approach that leads to the desired results. Our focus, experience, passion and commitment make us a unique and authoritative Executive Search agency in the Technology sector.