Director of Sales Data & AI Academy
Our client is the Dutch leader in Data & AI services and we are looking for a Director of Sales for their Academy unit. The Academy has the ambition to become the European benchmark for data & AI courses.
We’re looking for a director passionate about designing and implementing sales strategies for Learning & Development programs. A director who wants to play in a stellar team, building partnerships with colleagues and customers.
What will you do?
• Your will be responsible for the commercial side of the Academy, a co-responsible for Academy with its director
• You will reinforce our clients' position in the Dutch market and start building the organization in Europe
• Expand and refine the commercial offering
• Develop new business initiatives
• Shape the marketing activities together with the marketing director.
Who are you?
• An entrepreneur
• Someone who loves winning and taking risks
• Fascinated by what you haven’t discovered yet
• You make your own rules
• Passionate about Learning & Development
• A closer
• Speak excellent English. Dutch and German appreciated
• International sales experience with corporate customers is a big plus
• Knowledge of the training world is appreciated
Our client is a forerunner and authority in the field of Data and AI. She applies advanced data technology to accelerate organizations during their data-driven journey. They are the data specialist with the most experience in machine learning, deep learning, big data, cloud and scalable architectures.
In 2009, our client pioneered the implementation of modern data platforms such as Hadoop. Since then, they have leveraged the endless possibilities of open source solutions to help dozens of enterprises become data-driven by setting up Big Data infrastructures, making data available, developing predictive models and gradually training people to become AI-proficient. Business Consultancy is used to increase the acceptance rate of AI use cases and increase business value. Whether it concerns search optimization for an e-retailer, predictive maintenance for a public transport organization, fraud detection for a bank or supply chain management for a production company: Our customer's data solutions always deliver demonstrable results improvements for their clients. Customers include Heineken, Tele2, ING, NS, NUON, eBay, Rabobank, RTL, Booking.com, KLM, Mollie and Unilever.
InSearch is the leading Executive Search agency in the Benelux. We have been active in the Technology sector since 1998 and we are commissioned by prominent organisations to fill positions by means of headhunting. Our focus is on commercial positions ranging from mid career to senior management within the IT industry. InSearch stands for a professional approach that leads to the desired results. Our focus, experience, passion and commitment make us a unique and authoritative Executive Search agency in the Technology sector.