Strategic Marketing Manager
Our client is growing fast due to their leading position as a big data, data science and artificial intelligence consultancy company. They operate in a dynamic world of cutting-edge technologies with which they support and guide large international enterprises to gain value. Along their path they need to adopt a new company structure that is more fitting with their growth and customer focus. Because of that, we are looking for someone that will be responsible for our client's brand and marketing activities and oversee the development of a fully integrated marketing strategy. In this role, you will be the vital link between the marketing, sales, consultancy, and technology teams. You’ll advise, explore new possibilities, and execute feasible plans across the organization. We are looking for someone with a proven trackrecord in a senior marketing position, who is also willing to contribute to the execution of the marketing activities and is able to nurture the growth of the marketing team.
• You are responsible and creative in driving the brand and taking it to the next level.
• You can help making our client's brand attractive for new people to join their team.
• You can help the brand to resonate with large corporates/enterprises by being persuasive, confident and open-minded.
• Develop and implement the marketing and communication strategy for new and existing solutions, together with the other marketing team members - including campaigns, events, digital marketing, and PR.
• Brainstorm with internal and external stakeholders and customers to identify market needs and trends and translate them into marketing strategies.
• Being a sparring partner for all departments within the company (e.g. sales, consultancy, technology and recruitment); enabling them to meet their objectives by providing the appropriate tools and materials.
• Prepare, implement, evaluate and manage the marketing calendar and budget.
• Ensure the measurability of marketing activities.
• Nurture and guide the development of employees in the marketing department. Take part in the organization of events when necessary.
• Directly report to the commercial director of the management team.
• Fluent in English and Dutch languages.
• 5+ Years of experience in a similar role.
• Proven track record of success in a senior role, with a ‘can do’ mentality.
• Hands-on team player that is willing to delegate work.
• Able to spot good brand awareness & lead generation opportunities.
• Willing to teach team members and help them grow.
• Experience in big data, data science, IT, Consultancy, or similar fields.
• Able to quickly understand innovative technology concepts and work in a dynamic business environment.
• Able to build relationships with partners, clients, colleagues, and other stakeholders.
Our client is a market leading big data, data science and artificial intelligence consultancy company. They apply cutting-edge data technology to help organizations innovate, grow, and become more efficient. As data activators they devise and implement unique data-driven scenarios that enable businesses to perform faster and more effectively.
InSearch is the leading Executive Search agency in the Benelux. We have been active in the Technology sector since 1998 and we are commissioned by prominent organisations to fill positions by means of headhunting. Our focus is on commercial positions ranging from mid career to senior management within the IT industry. InSearch stands for a professional approach that leads to the desired results. Our focus, experience, passion and commitment make us a unique and authoritative Executive Search agency in the Technology sector.