Commercial Manager Agile Transformation
About the vacancy
Nowadays, businesses can only survive if they can innovate faster than the competition. This paradigm shift means that organizations need an accelerated form of “digitization”. Digital - or Agile - transformations are the solution that produce the necessary versatile organization: new business Agility. For the ambitious Agile mission of our client, we are looking for a Commercial Manager Agile Transformation.
Are you the pragmatic, entrepreneurial, ‘getting-things-done’ Commercial Manager? Are you excited about working for an organization that values passion and embeds knowledge-sharing and technical innovation in its core mission? Then we’re looking for you!
The Challenge and an impression of your range of duties
As the Agile Transformation Commercial Manager, you will - together with 2 MT members in a non-hierarchical relationship - be P & L responsible for leading a Business Unit of 35 of the best Agile professionals who are already authorities in this field or have the ambition to become authorities. They are the game changers, shaping the field, leading the field and sharing our knowledge and experience with our environment. The processes of change that is initiated and supervised nowadays are increasing in complexity and importance for clients who are among the top 250 companies in the Netherlands.
Together with your MT members, you will steer the business unit on quality, productivity, functionality, budget, and achieving the highest added value for both your team and clients. But most importantly, you will acquire the most interesting and valuable Agile transformation assignments and project for the consultants.
In this role you will also:
- Qualify opportunities, write quotations, build relationships, define projects, develop marketing initiatives, spot/cross-selling opportunities, negotiate and sell deals.
- Translate new Agile trends into customer propositions.
- Transform customer problems into kick-start projects.
- Speak the languages of the Agile consultants and the client’s boardroom, switching effortlessly between both to ensure a direct and effective relationship with all stakeholders.
- Pro-actively set expectations and requirements, staying two steps ahead of any problems.
- Manage customer expectations, the organization, and project staffing levels.
- Collaborate closely with other companies and/or business units of our client.
You’re an optimistic realist and commercial at heart. You’re deeply connected, with a network of middle management and CxO level in the top 250 Dutch organizations.
- Are a graduate of higher professional education or university
- Are goal-oriented and hands-on, at a commercial level
- An entrepreneur with a proven track record in the field of complex consulting service sales
- Can manage and influence at a strategic level. You can visualize the necessary change and awareness required for building a flexible, Agile organization
- Are capable of identifying the various parties and actors in a complex environment and understanding the different interests, processes and force fields
- Have a real and inherent passion for the Agile philosophy and the ambition to make a valuable and active contribution within the Agile community
- Speak Dutch and English fluently
- Take the initiative and responsibility; proactively create and direct
- Never settle for “good enough”
Our client explores and creates new frontiers. Always one step ahead of what businesses need, they turn the latest technology trends into advantages for their customers. As a mainstream frontrunner, they create new solutions and build the future with their clients. An international network of passionate technologists and pioneering craftsmen, they provide the cutting-edge tools, training and consulting services that make businesses work better, smarter, and faster. The Group consists of six specialized, interlinked companies and has offices in Amsterdam and Hilversum (Netherlands), Paris, Delhi, Bangalore and Boston, they employ over 700 people worldwide and generated 85 million in revenue in 2017.
InSearch is the leading Executive Search agency in the Benelux. We have been active in the Technology sector since 1998 and we are commissioned by prominent organisations to fill positions by means of headhunting. Our focus is on commercial positions ranging from mid career to senior management within the IT industry. InSearch stands for a professional approach that leads to the desired results. Our focus, experience, passion and commitment make us a unique and authoritative Executive Search agency in the Technology sector.