Director Business Development Manufacturing & Logistics
This is a business development role carrying out operational and tactical sales and marketing activities. The sales person will develop business development campaigns, generate new customer partnerships and prospects in order to maximize order intake from the company targeted market sectors: Manufacturing and Logistics. Achieve profitability and contribution norms. Ensure customer satisfaction by achieving delivery & service quality norms.
• Sales of the full portfolio of services to selected target clients in the Dutch market.
• Take direct responsibility and accountability for the entire process of contact identification to contract signing, in coordination and cooperation with our clients local and global structure.
• Identifying prospective clients & creating the go to market plan for the selected target clients in the Manufacturing, Logistics Industry Verticals.
• Drive to generate revenues from existing business lines like Application Development and Maintenance and Package Implementation, Infrastructure Services, BPO, and Business Consulting.
• Attract new clients with our innovative business lines like Mobile, Analytics, Cloud, Social Media and IoT services.
• Work jointly with local Client Partner(s) to grow the pipeline of opportunities.
• Work jointly with (local) Service Line(s) to develop and customize propositions.
• Take direct responsibility for client stakeholder management.
• Assist in the development of marketing initiatives to promote existing and emerging services to the target base.
• Develop good understanding of our clients services and related solutions.
• Communicate the value of services provide in solving Client’s business problems.
• Achieve high customer satisfaction and develop references and case studies to support future sales.
• Generating business from campaigns and plans to penetrate new accounts and build a platform to scale these into multimillion dollar engagements.
• Provide accurate information/reports to the Head of Sales Benelux within agreed time scales.
• Complete necessary internal administration (monthly reports) and prepare appropriate letters/proposals/sales visits documentation for customers.
• Liaise closely with the delivery team(s), to provide pre and post-sales support and assistance to customers as required.
• Keep up to date with new supplier products and releases. Develop and manage excellent working partnerships with software and hardware vendors and independent advisors Sales People (e.g. SAP, Oracle, Microsoft, Quint, Gartner etc).
• Hunter. Establish new business contacts, create leads and convert them into new customers.
• Proven track record in selling a service portfolio into new clients.
• Understanding of (out) sourcing of application development, infrastructure services and business process services.
• Minimum of 10 years of selling experience for large IT service providers.
• Should have a decent network (CIO, CIO-1) in the Manufacturing and Logistics Industry.
• Knowledge of domain specific solution for the Manufacturing and Logistics Industry, like ERP (e.g. SAP), BI/Analytics, Portals, WMS Solutions (e.g. Manhattan), PLM (e.g. Team Centre), Manufacturing (MES), Plant Maintenance/Service Management Solutions ( e.g. Maximo).
• Proven track record carrying & achieving multi-million sales quota.
• Has experience working collaboratively with marketing team and internal key stakeholders.
• Understanding of the selling life cycle including demonstrated ability to build/close a funnel/pipeline over an extended period.
• Ability to articulate and evangelize technical ideas and value propositions to prospects.
• Individual performer who relishes being the primary point of contact to facilitate the pursuit and delivery of consulting to meet customer business needs while achieving consulting orders, business development, and profitable contract negotiation.
• Possess Excellent Communication skills and demonstrates proven capability to build relationships at the C level and below throughout sales career
• Native Dutch
• Business fluent in English
• Well organised
• Analytical and keeps up to date with market and technology trends
• Strong leadership skills
• Customer Orientated
• Consultative sales style, creative thinking with a pragmatic approach
Our client is a leading provider of information technology, consulting, and business process outsourcing services, dedicated to helping the world's leading companies build stronger businesses. Headquartered in the USA, our client combines a passion for client satisfaction, technology innovation, deep industry and business process expertise, and a global, collaborative workforce that embodies the future of work. With over 75 development and delivery centers worldwide and approximately 220.000 employees, our client is a member of the NASDAQ-100, the S&P 500, the Forbes Global 2000, and the Fortune 500 and is ranked among the top performing and fastest growing companies in the world.
InSearch is the leading Executive Search agency in the Benelux. We have been active in the Technology sector since 1998 and we are commissioned by prominent organisations to fill positions by means of headhunting. Our focus is on commercial positions ranging from mid career to senior management within the IT industry. InSearch stands for a professional approach that leads to the desired results. Our focus, experience, passion and commitment make us a unique and authoritative Executive Search agency in the Technology sector.